Blake Shelton bought Gwen Stefani a HORSE! Ohhhhhhhhh things are getting serious.
DONALD TRUMP defended the size of his junk at last night’s debate. He was responding to a comment from MARCO RUBIO a few days earlier, mocking him for the size of his hands.
“Star Wars: The Force Awakens”hits DVD on April 5th. And a trailer for the home video release includes a brief clip from a deleted scene where Kylo Ren and some Stormtroopers board the Millennium Falcon.
Before MEGHAN TRAINOR broke out, she thought she had the talent to be successful, but was worried that she didn’t have the LOOKS to pull it off. She said she was so insecure that she’d wear sweatshirts and sweatpants to cover herself up . . . even on summer vacation.
Wahlburgers restaurants in Massachusetts, California, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina and South Carolina.
|Rihanna and Manolo Blahnik are launching a new shoe collection. They will release six limited-edition styles on May 5th. The shoes will cost anywhere from $895 to $3,995 and will only be available at stores in New York, London and Hong Kong|
• Friday on Netflix: The fourth season premiere of “House of Cards”.
• Saturday at 11:30 p.m. on NBC: Jonah Hill hosts “Saturday Night Live” and Future performs.
• Saturday at 8:00 p.m. on Discovery: The series finale of “Mythbusters”. It’s followed at 9:00 p.m. by a reunion special.
• Sunday at 9:00 p.m. on AMC: “The Walking Dead”.
• Sunday at 9:00 p.m. on PBS: The series finale of “Downton Abbey”.