The “New York Post” may have gone a little overboard with their front page yesterday.
CHELSEA HANDLER gave her take on the BRAD PITT / ANGELINA JOLIE divorce yesterday. She said that if Brad was drinking and smoking too much pot, it was because he, quote, “married [an effing] lunatic.”
MARK ZUCKERBERG and his wife PRISCILLA CHAN are putting $3 billion into an initiative to wipe out disease by the end of the century. Mark says, quote, “We have the opportunity to leave the world a much better place than when we found it.”
A “ton of famous people” encourage you to vote in a PSA that’s going viral. The celebrities include Robert Downey Jr., Neil Patrick Harris, and Mark Ruffalo, who, if we all vote, will “do a nude scene in his next movie.” That part probably wasn’t serious.
MEGAN FOX is now the co-owner and brand ambassador for Frederick’s of Hollywood lingerie.
Season 2 of “Fuller House” hits Netflix on December 9th. Thansk to IGN for the pic!
NEW MOVIES: ‘The Magnificent Seven’ opens today…‘Storks’ opens today…
- The 13th season premiere of“Grey’s Anatomy”at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
- The second season premiere of“Rosewood”at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The second season premiere of“Superstore”at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The second season premiere of“Chicago Med”at 9:00 p.m. on CBS.
- The series premiereof “Pitch” at 9:00 p.m. on Fox. Kylie Bunbury plays a baseball pitcher who becomes the first woman to play in the major leagues. Mark-Paul Gosselaar is the team captain and Mark Consuelos is the general manager.
- The series premiereof “Notorious” at 9:00 p.m. on ABC. Piper Perabo is a TV producer who conspires with a defense attorney to manipulate public opinion for his high profile criminal cases.
- The fourth season premiere of“The Blacklist”at 10:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The third season premiere of“How to Get Away with Murder”at 10:00 p.m. on ABC.