KIM KARDASHIAN was held at gunpoint by two men in her Paris hotel room last night. There’s no word if she was robbed. Her rep says she’s “badly shaken but physically unharmed.” KANYE WEST found out in the middle of a concert in New York, and he stopped the show immediately.
LINDSAY LOHAN cut off part of her finger when she tried to haul in the anchor during a boating trip. Luckily, her friends found the tip on the deck of the boat, and it was reattached.
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER got stopped by a cop in Munich, Germany, because he was riding his bicycle on a train platform. He apologized and took a selfie with the cop, and went on his way.
ANGELINA JOLIE and BRAD PITT have agreed on a temporary arrangement where Brad gets visitation with the kids. His first visit will be supervised, though, and then it will be determined whether subsequent visits will need to be.
BLAKE LIVELY gave birth last week, but she and RYAN REYNOLDS didn’t release any other details. This is their second child. Yesterday, Blake was at a friend’s wedding.
LADY GAGA will debut a new song called “Million Reasons” at an undisclosed “dive bar” on Wednesday night.
The Hollywood Reporter claims the CW Network is rebooting the 80’s TV show Dynasty. The show peaked in 1985 with a cast that included Linda Evans and Joan Collins!
Mariah Carey recently requested that a talk show set in London be turned 180 degrees so she could be filmed from her left side.
- “Dancing with the Stars” at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
- “The Voice” at 8:00 p.m. on NBC. Part 5 of the Blind AuditioN
- The two-hour third season premiere of “Scorpion” at 9:00 p.m. on CBS
- The series premiere of “Timeless” at 10:00 p.m. on NBC. Abigail Spencer from “” plays a history expert recruited to travel through time to help hunt down “ER’s” Goran Visnjic after he steals another time machine. (Trailer)
- The series premiere of “Conviction” at 10:00 p.m. on ABC. Hayley Atwell from “Agent Carter” takes a job in the district attorney’s office as a lawyer who has 5 days to investigate the cases of people who claim they’ve been wrongly convicted. (Trailer)