If you could give your TEENAGE self ONE piece of advice what would it be?
Mine would be to TRAVEL!! Get out while your young and enjoy it little Dani. My sisters went to Australia and New Zealand when they were 18 and I decided to work. I would go back and tell myself now to GO GO GO GO!!
A new survey asked people what ONE piece of advice they wish they could go back and give to themselves as a teenager. And it had to be vague life advice, not like, “Invent Google.” Here are the top 10 . . .
1. Get a better education, 16%.
2. Be bolder and stronger reaching for your goals, 11%.
3. Plan better for the future, 9%.
4. Relationship advice, 7%.
5. Slow down, and take it easy, 6%.
6. Live life to the fullest, 5%.
7. Be true to yourself, 5%.
8. Don’t do dumb things, 4%.
9. Don’t drink, smoke, take drugs, or party, 4%.
10. Listen to your parents and respect your elders, 3%.
And 1% of people say their life has been perfect, no advice necessary.