GQ magazine named Drake as their Best Dressed Male of 2016. James Corden, Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch also made the best-dressed list.
Orlando Bloom was named Most Underdressed Star
Lukas Graham was named the Worst-Dressed Star.
JANET JACKSON gave birth to a baby boy. There’s no word on the delivery date, but his name is Eissa. This is Janet’s first child, and she’s 50 years old.
In the comics, Deadpool isn’t specifically gay or straight. And RYAN REYNOLDS wouldn’t mind if his version of the character got a BOYFRIEND in an upcoming sequel.
Coachella announced the lineup for this year’s festival, and the headliners are Radiohead, Beyoncé, and Kendrick Lamar. Other acts include: Lorde, Bon Iver, and “Lion King” composer Hans Zimmer.
ADELE might have gotten married. The “Hello” singer was spotted out and about in L.A. wearing a plain gold band last week on her ring finger, and now her longtime love Simon Konecki has also been pictured wearing a ring, fueling speculation the duo have secretly wed.
KIM KARDASHIAN has returned to social media.
OMAROSA has joined DONALD TRUMP’s White House staff.
CHARLES MANSON was rushed to the ER with gastrointestinal issues.
The Wrap claims Woody Harrelson is in talks to play Han Solo’s mentor in the upcoming Han Solo stand alone film.
- “Blindspot”returns at 8:00 p.m. on NBC . . . and “Law & Order: SVU” returns at 9:00 p.m.
- “Criminal Minds”returns at 9:00 p.m. on CBS.
- “Lethal Weapon”returns at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- “The Goldbergs”return at 8:00 p.m. on ABC . . . “Speechless” returns at 8:30 . . . “Modern Family” returns at 9:00 . . . and “Black-ish” returns at 9:30 p.m.
- The 12th season premiere of“It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”at 10:00 p.m. on FXX.