MADONNA denied she was adopting more kids from Malawi . . . but she LIED. She was in a Malawi court yesterday, where she was APPROVED to adopt 4-year-old twin girls, whose mother died a week after giving birth to them in 2012.
TOM BRADY says that if it were up to his wife GISELE BUNDCHEN, he’d retire TODAY. But that isn’t going to happen. He says he hopes to play another five years or so, because he’s having too much fun.
Speaking of “This Is Us”, did you know that CHRIS SULLIVAN . . . the guy who plays Toby . . isn’t candy-coated in real life? He wears a fat suit.
LADY GAGA is hitting the stage with METALLICA at the “Grammys” on Sunday night. Other performers include Beyoncé, Katy Perry, and The Weeknd.
An album of lullaby versions of BEYONCÉ songs is coming out on February 24th. It includes soothing versions of “Single Ladies”, “Crazy in Love”, and “Run the World (Girls)”
Highest Earning Grammy Nominees according to Forbes
1. Adele $80.5 million / five nominations
2. Rihanna $75 million / eight nominations
3. Sir Paul McCartney $56.5 million / two nominations
4. Kenny Chesney $56 million / one nomination
4. Justin Bieber $56 million / four nominations
6. The Weeknd $55 million / one nomination
7. Beyoncé $54 million / nine nominations
8. Jay Z $53.5 million / one Grammy nomination
9. Dr. Dre $41 million / eight nominations
10. Drake $38.5 million / one nomination
Justin Bieber was paid $2 million dollars for his T-Mobile Super Bowl commercial. Rob Gronkowski earned $250,000 for the same spot.
“Match Game” at 10:00 p.m. on ABC. This week’s panelists are Mekhi Phifer, Vivica A. Fox, Judy Greer, Caroline Rhea, Judah Friedlander, and Chris D’Elia. The second season finale of “Code Black” at 10:00 p.m. on CBS.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Arrow” and “Blindspot” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Star” and “The 100” at 9:00 . . . and “Chicago PD” at 10:00 p.m.
The 400th episode of “Law & Order: SVU” at 9:00 p.m. on NBC.
The series premiere of “Legion” at 10:00 p.m. on FX. It’s based on a character from Marvel’s “X-Men” comics. He’s diagnosed as a schizophrenic and spends years in and out of psychiatric hospitals before finally realizing he is a mutant.