Let’s be honest, sometimes parents need to lie! Nothing major, just those little white lies to make their lives easier, like telling your kids the store is about to close just so you can leave earlier. Here’s the list of the top 5 white lies parents tell:
1. Telling your kids that an annoying toy is lost . . . when you really got rid of it.
2. Lying to your friends about your parenting style. “Oh yeah, we totally limit screen time too . . .”
3. Saying you have to leave somewhere like a playground because it’s closing . . . even though it’s really not.
4. Pretending you didn’t eat their candy or other food.
5. Pretending to call the police because they did something bad.