A “Golden Girls” version of the board game “Clue” is in the works. The object is to figure out WHO ate the last piece of cheesecake, WHAT they left at the scene of the crime, and WHERE it happened. Check it out here!!
OPRAH is the highest-ranking celebrity on the “Forbes” list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women. She came in third with $2.9 billion. She’s followed by MADONNA at #32, with $580 million.
Gisele Bündchen reveals that her husband, New England Patriots star Tom Brady, has had multiple concussions that he does not talk about.
TBS has signed Conan O’Brien to a four-year contract extension. He will continue hosting his late night show and also create content for the network’s digital platforms.
James Corden is going to host the Grammys on January 28, 2018 on CBS.
Gwen Stefani has been wearing a custom pair of slip-on sneakers that have Blake Shelton’s face printed on them. See em here.
- The 13th season finale of“Grey’s Anatomy”at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
- The fifth season finale of“Masterchef Junior”at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The sixth season finale of“Scandal”at 9:00 p.m. on ABC.
- The 12th season finale of“Supernatural”at 9:00 p.m. on the CW.
- The fourth season finale of“The Blacklist”at 9:00 p.m. with back-to-back episodes on NBC.