At least 22 people were killed and more than 50 were injured, when a bomb went off outside an arena in Manchester, England, as people were leaving an ARIANA GRANDE concert. Police believe it was the work of a suicide bomber.
SCARLETT JOHANSSON is reportedly hooking up with COLIN JOST from “Saturday Night Live”. A source says, quote, “They’re not in a relationship, but they have fun together . . . At this point, it’s fun and casual.”
A bartender at a London hotel got fired for sleeping with ORLANDO BLOOM. They hit it off while she was pouring his drinks, so he invited her up to his room after her shift. But a hotel manager found out, and let her go. I’m guessing it was worth it.
KATY PERRY says it’s up to TAYLOR SWIFT to end their feud. Quote, “Honestly, it’s really like she started it, and it’s time for her to finish it. I tried to talk to her about it and she wouldn’t speak to me.”
A Florida man wants $300 million from the movie “Titanic”, because he claims HE was the inspiration for Jack Dawson, the fictional character played by Leonardo DiCaprio. Naturally, it sounds like a lot of hot air.
TMZ claims ABC shelled out $25 million to get KATY PERRY on “American Idol”. They say ABC was desperate to get a big name attached to the show right when they announced it, so they were willing to pay up for her.
- The two and a half hour season finale of“Dancing with the Stars”at 8:30 p.m. on ABC.
- The 12th season finale of“The Voice”at 9:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The third season finale of“The Flash”at 8:00 p.m. on the CW.
- The fourth season finale of“Brooklyn Nine-Nine”at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The first season finale of“Great News”at 8:30 p.m. on NBC.
- The first season finale of“Bull”at 9:00 p.m. on CBS.