I am not a picky eater…I like eating most veggies I just should probably try to eat more of them!
Most HATED veggie? BEETS. I love beets. IN borscht, roasted, boiled, in salads…this list could go on! My boyfriend HATES them. I guess he has the same taste buds as everyone else. What about you?
Is there a veggie you actually HATE and won’t eat?!
A new survey by Buzzfeed asked people how they feel about different vegetables, so you can see if you HATE the same ones as everyone else . . .
1. Beets . . . 41% hate them, 27% love them.
2. Brussels sprouts . . . 31% hate, 40% love.
3. Celery . . . 27% hate, 36% love.
4. Kale . . . 23% hate, 28% love.
5. Peas . . . 16% hate, 59% love.
6. Cauliflower . . . 15% hate, 56% love.
7. Cabbage . . . 13% hate, 46% love.
8. Onions . . . 11% hate, 68% love.
9. Broccoli . . . 8% hate, 75% love.
10. Carrots . . . 5% hate, 75% love.