A 48-year-old man named Victor Pratt in Coolidge, Arizona was hosting his child’s birthday party earlier this month when a rattlesnake showed up in the yard. Victor wanted to be the cool dad so he started showing off by grabbing the snake so he could cook it on the grill… Eww!
However, things went horribly wrong as he posing for pictures wrestling with the snake, he lost his grip on its head . . . and it bit him twice. No word weather or not “hold my beer and watch this” was said!
Good news: There’s photo evidence!
Victor was rushed to the hospital, where he immediately got treatment, and doctors said another half an hour and he would’ve died!
The treatment was so harsh that he blacked out for 5 days afterwords! Victor’s now home recovering .